Monday, May 7, 2012

Longest project I have ever worked on

This table will get done. The lesser known saying is "slow and steady wins the plastic table race, which isn't really a race or anyway it is a one woman race".
So Chance has helped me lay two layer of polymer resin and Gary has helped with two pours as well. In between I put some fish and a cat inside to go with the plastic and now the polymer resin stage is over.
The next stage is to finish/paint/decorate the side leaves and the legs...i hope that doesn't take another ten years. In more productive news, I have made some changes and updates to my website: www.littlemarlow.com

1 comment:

eswatcom said...

Hi Colleen-
It's great that you finished you table.
I have just learned to use some new software called application craft and send you a link. I can visit on the 15th. Call me.
Emily